Frequently Asked Questions and other Terms and Conditions
Do you have to book a time to visit?
Our Adventure Ropes Course, Laser Tag Arena, Putt Putt Mini Golf and Indoor Wonderland are open to the public and holiday park guests from 10:00AM – 5:00PM weekends. You are not required to book a time, although we do advise to call our friendly staff in advance if you are wishing to visit with a large group or during busy periods such as school holidays on (03) 5174 6749 for Traralgon and (03) 5449 3335 for Bendigo’s Indoor Play Centre.
Is there any age or height restrictions for participating on the ropes course?
Children between the ages of 6 – 12 years of age are able to participate on the Adventure Ropes Course on the lower level and are to be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian at all times whilst on the structure. Children under the minimum height of 1.2m (120cm) are also allowed on the structure, but must also be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian who is fully responsible for the child/ren.
Is there a discount for using all of Parky’s Fun Park Facilities?
Yes there are packages available, please contact our friendly staff on (03) 5174 6749 to discuss these wonderful combination booking deals. (package deals currently only available in Traralgon).
How many people are able to be on the Adventure Ropes Course at the same time?
Current equipment capacity only allows us 20 people on the Adventure Ropes Course at one time.
How many people are able to use the Laser Tag Arena at the same time?
Current equipment capacity only allows us 10 people in the Laser Tag Arena at one time.
How long do sessions go for?
Adventure Rope Course Session times start from 30 minutes.
Laser Tag Arena Session times start from 30 minutes.
Indoor Play Centre ticket allows for all day administration during business hours.
How many activities are on the Adventure Ropes Course?
There are a total of 30 elements to cross, across 3 levels. Some of these include balance boards, skateboards, swings, platforms, wall climbs, tunnels, long-jumps, tightropes, bridges, 2 zip lines and 1 giant zip line that runs from the top level to the ground!
Are you able to bring food to eat in the area?
Food is not permitted in the Adventure Ropes Course, Laser Tag Arena, Putt Putt Mini Golf or Indoor Play Centre areas due to compliance Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures. You may bring snacks for your immediate family to consume during your visit, which can be consumed in the function centre, however group catering is not permitted without prior consent from Management. Snacks are also available for purchase from vending machines on-site, as well as a coin-operated coffee machine. Additional items are also available from the on-site reception. We also have BBQ’s available for use on site with the purchase of a Parky’s Fun Park Pass, which allows use of the Jumping Cushion, Outdoor Playground and Outdoor BBQ’s. These tickets are available form reception.
What footwear and clothing is required to climb on the Adventure Ropes Course or Laser Tag Arena?
Participants should wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move in and enclosed, sturdy shoes such as sneakers or lace up shoes. Shorts are okay. Skirts and dresses are not advised but it is possible to wear them if matched with leggings. Long hair must be tied back.
What type of clothing and shoes should my children wear to the Indoor Play Centre?
To ensure an enjoyable play session at Parky’s Wonderland, we suggest long pants or leggings to be worn during play. Socks must be worn at all times while playing on the indoor equipment. If you forget to bring socks, they can be purchased at reception.
What is the age limit for Parky’s Wonderland?
Our play centres are suitable for children to the age of 14 and under. Children over this age are not permitted on the play structure. Our wonderlands also have an interactive toddler area for children under the age of 4.
Am I allowed to take my children on the other facilities within the Holiday Park?
Admission includes access to Parky’s Adventure Rope Course, Laser Tag Arena or Indoor Wonderland only. Combination tickets or single activity tickets are available for purchase for use of other outdoor facilities held within BIG4 Traralgon Park Lane Holiday Park.
Am I am allowed to leave my children to play by themselves at Parky’s Wonderland?
As Parky’s Wonderland is not a child minding service, it is compulsory that all children playing in Parky’s Wonderland are supervised by either a parent or guardian. Parky’s Wonderland has taken all care to provide a safe play environment for your children however ultimately the responsibly for the safety of the child lies with the parent or guardian who has brought the child to play.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into Parky’s Wonderland, Parents Retreat and use of all facilities is at your own risk.
- Please be aware that Parky’s Wonderland is monitored by CCTV at all times
- Food and Beverages must not be taken into, or consumed, in the play area. Please utilise the Parent’s retreat area.
- As all care is taken for Parky’s Wonderland to be Nut Free, we ask that nut products not be brought into the centre.
- Parental/Adult supervision is required at all time, please monitor the child(ren) in your care to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants. Parky’s caters for all children, please play safely and respectfully.
- Socks MUST be worn at all times while on play equipment and in the play area (we have new ones available for purchase from reception if you forget yours).
- All children should wash their hands before and after play and are encouraged to use the toilets prior to entering the play area.
- For the consideration of everyone at Parky’s Wonderland, we recommend that children who are unwell not attend the play centre until they are recovered.
- Management accepts no responsibility for any damage, injury or loss that may arise whilst within the premises or whilst using the facilities.
- Should any damage or loss be caused by you, a member of your group or those under your supervision, you will be liable for any and all associated costs.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any person for any reason or to remove any patrons from the premises for any violations of the conditions of entry.
- You and/or the children in Parky’s Fun Park may be photographed for historical and marketing purposes, please let us know if there is any reason you cannot be photographed. Should your image be reproduced, you will have no interest in copyright of the image, which is the sole right of BIG4 Park Lane Holiday Parks and Parky’s Wonderland. You will not be entitled to financial reimbursement for participation in photographs and/or their subsequent publication.
- During peak periods, Parky’s Wonderland has the right to limit the play sessions to two (2) hours and restrict the number of children using the play area.
- Entry into Parky’s Wonderland and use of all equipment and facilities is at your own risk. Entry to Parky’s Wonderland also forms acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.